- “An Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Framework for Forensic Document Fraud Analysis”, November 2012.(Thesis).
- Rajesh Kumar, Bhabatosh Chanda and J. D. Sharma, "A novel sparse model based forensic writer identification". Special issue in Frontier in Handwriting Processing, Pattern Recognition Letters 35, January 2014, pp-105-112.ABSTRACT,PDF(Pre-print).
- Rajesh Kumar, N.R. Pal, Bhabatosh Chanda and J.D. Sharma, “Forensic Detection of Alterations in Ball-Point Pen Strokes”. IEEE Transaction on Information Forensic and Security 7 (2), April 2012, pp- 809-820.ABSTRACT,PDF(Pre-print).
- Rajesh Kumar, J. D. Sharma and Bhabatosh Chanda. “Writer- Independent Off-line Signature Verification using Surroundedness Feature”. Pattern Recognition Letters 33 (2), 1 February 2012, pp- 301-308.ABSTRACT, PDF(Pre-print).
- Pulak Purkait, Rajesh Kumar and Bhabatosh Chanda, “Writer Identification for Handwritten Telugu Documents using Directional Morphological Features”. In: Proc. ICFHR’2010,658-653 (2010).ABSTRACT.
- Rajesh Kumar, Lopamudra Kundu, Bhabatosh Chanda and J.D. Sharma, “A Writer-Independent Off-line Signature Verification based on Signature Morphology”. In: Proc. IITM’2010, 261-265 (2010).ABSTRACT.
- Rajesh Kumar, Nikhil R. Pal, J. D. Sharma and Bhabatosh Chanda , “A Novel Approach for Detection of Alteration in Ball Pen Writings”. In: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, PReMI, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 400 – 405 (2009).ABSTRACT.
- Rajesh Kumar, Nikhil R. Pal, Bhabatosh Chanda and J. D. Sharma, “Detection of Fraudulent Alterations in Ball-Point Pen Strokes using Support Vector Machines”. In: Proc. IEEE INDICON 2009 , 253 – 256 (2009).ABSTRACT.
Google Scholar Profile
- Identification and Differentiation of Ink from Writing Strokes of Ball Point Pen by HPTLC and FTIR-Microscope, May 2006.
Warning:- The publications downloaded from this site are for non-commercial research and education purposes only.